Monday, March 2, 2009

Ozzie's

9:30 Ozzie’s

This place is possibly up on Capitol Hill. Or it is down on 1st. I wasn’t driving, nor was I paying attention. In fact, i may have been shouting obscenities at pedestrians, or on the phone...I really don't know.

Ozzie's though: It was OK. The drinks were pretty good. I don’t know about price, I bought 2 rounds a couple other drinks and it came to $91. It could have been like 14 drinks, it could have been like 3. I don't know. When i go to a bar and get a few drinks in me, i have a tendency to buy rounds. Several. Bit of a problem, but whatever. Anyways, getting out for $120 with a tip wasn’t really what I had in mind for a Thursday night, but you can't win them all.

They have Karaoke, too. But the bitch running the booth was quite possibly born yesterday. They didn’t have “I Got a Man” which is the mainstay of any good karaoke duet, so that pissed me off.

And you can’t request songs like a normal person; you have to request a number that corresponds to the song. "Yeah, hit me with 4454333884."Like i am a robot and sing in binary or some shit like that.

Fucking stupidest system ever, if you ask me.

And Jesus Christ, this is the 21st century: If you don’t have a song, get on goddamn iTunes and download it. Don’t be like “sorry, we don’t have it.”

So we were here for like, 3 hours. Originally, we were headed to Chopstix, but we apparently parked 10 blocks away, and this joint was across the street, so we were like "here we are..."

And in we went. THe bartender was this tattooed chick, there were maybe 30 people in the bar, and it was freaking freezing outside. Like, a lot of freezing. Piss would freeze before it hit the ground. Either the cold air up on Cap Hill or the cold air rolling off the Sound near First, depending on where this place is is my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment