Monday, March 2, 2009

Buenos Aires

Date: 2/26/2009
Time: 8:30


I went here with a female friend and my homeboy. Yeah, homeboy. I am gangsta like that. We were going to the female friends roommates boyfriends birthday. Kind of a tenuous link, but I am down to party for almost any reason.

"Hey, its Tuesday, want to drink?" Fuck yes I do. And this was a Thursday, the only way that i wouldn't have been there was the promise of a threesome with Kate Beckinsale and Scarlett Johansen. Short of that, Buenos Aires, here I come!

The nice thing about this bar is that the parking lot across the street has a dumpster you can pee behind and people cant really see you. Always good when you pre-game like any true partier does.

So this was either a bar, or a restaurant with a bar. I don't know, i was 4 beers deep getting there, and proceeded to down a mojito and a Pelligrino, and then some sort of alcoholic grape drink. Jackie, the bartender, was a friend of roomie, so the grape thing was free, an offer hard to pass up.

My friend and i just sat and watched the Huskies beat ASU and talked about our upcoming vacation to Hawaii (its not just me and him, FYI). Then we left.

This is a great place to start the evening, but i dont think it is designed to be the hot nightlife spot in downtown or anything. Its on Virginia, between 3rd and 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment