Monday, March 2, 2009

Chopstix-Tacoma

Date: 2/27/2009
Time 8:00PM

Have you ever gone to a bar at 8:00PM before? If you havent, let me save you from one of the lamest experiences you will ever have.

It is Chopstix Piano Bar, at 8PM, sober.


This bar is really cool. They have a good atmosphere, and the pianos are lots of fun. They performers are incredibly talented, they each know literally thousands of songs. All this is much more cool when you are drunk. When you are sober, this is quite possibly the lamest bar ever.

You basically have to sit down at a table and watch the piano players. The crowd is mostly 30 and 40 and 50 something’s. I went here on my 21st and had a blast.

This could have been the 2 AMF’s, 2 mojito’s, 3 Irish car bombs, 3 jello shots, wedding cake shot, buttery nipple shot, and 2 beers I had there. This night, I had one beer. I did not have fun.Anyways, this is a great place to go if you are having a birthday, but make sure that the driver is someone that doesn’t like having fun, or that you don’t like.

And last time our waitress was super hot, and i was saying in a drunken stupor the horrible, nasty things i would do to her if given the chance, and of course, she was standing over my shoulder. She just laughed. I love her! The waitress this time, not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment